Monday, June 22, 2009

Scripture Time

Our Family accepted the challenge from our Bishop to read the Book of Mormon as a family in only 80 days. We should finish the night before school starts! It takes us about thirty minutes each day to finish our assigned reading and the picture tells it all - this is how it usually ends.


1 comment:

  1. I seriously don't get those challenges to read the Book of Mormon so quickly. What exactly is the point? Just to test obedience? Because to me, when they say "search, ponder, and pray" it seems to indicate more than speed reading. Can you explain this concept to me, please?

    I'd be right there with Jaxson...well, not in Blake's lap, but, well, you know what I mean.

    Oh, and while I'm on my little tirade, how come you have the super-duper-high-security comment posting technique activated? I have to enter like 10 things before it lets me post my comment. There...I'm done.

    ReplyDelete